Here is the sessions that I have attended at 2009 ALA annual. I am already forgetting to the order of the sessions and the discussions that took place in each session. Hopefully, the presentations would be soon posted at ALA Connect so that I can take a look.
I also wish the detailed content and presentations/presenters of each session were available in advance. That would make it much easier for attendees to select sessions of their interests.
- Creating Library Web Services: MashUps and APIs
- E-Resources Management Interest Group
- ACRL 101
- ACRL New Members Discussion Group: “The Publication Process: Getting Published in LIS Journals”
- LITA BIGWIG (Blogs, Interactive Groupware Wikis Interest Group)
- LITA Emerging Technologies Interest Group
- Top Technology Trends
- ACRL Health Sciences Interest Group (HSIG)
- LITA President’s Program: Make Stories, Tell Stories, Keep Stories
- ERMS: the Promises and Disappointments
- Social Software Showcase
- Ultimate Debate: Has Library 2.0 fulfilled its promise?